CAD Department Opportunities
icon Mechanical is seeking qualified professionals to join our CAD design team. We are a design engineering, fabrication and self-perform mechanical contractor. With offices in Granite City, IL, St. Louis, MO and Nashville, TN, icon has a diverse portfolio of clients extending across 42 states, and internationally in Mexico and St. Croix. Our team designs projects to be built, for market sectors which include healthcare, commercial, industrial and institutional.
The opportunities we are currently offering include the following:
- CAD Intern (Currently Enrolled Undergraduate, Junior or Senior Level)
- CAD Designer (0-5 Years of Experience in Mechanical Design)
- Senior CAD Designer (5+ Years in Mechanical Design)
Primary responsibilities for icon’s CAD Professionals include:
- Working efficiently with AutoCAD, REVIT and Navisworks software to translate mechanical design in the preparation of construction documents
- Coordinating incoming architectural, structural, electrical and civil engineering plans and models with our mechanical drawings and models
- Providing fabrication and field support with coordination design and drawings
- Creating spooling drawings from HVAC Designs
- Coordinating HVAC Designs with other trades in 3D
Requirements of these positions also include:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are expected
- Field experience and/or technical degree is preferred
Our philosophy is to hire talented people, provide them with the training, tools, and resources to be successful, empower them to go and contribute to the success of the company, and to reward performance. If you’re ready to be a part of our team AND a part of our solution, please apply today.
Compensation and Benefits include: Experienced Based Salary, Bonuses, 401k, Health Insurance.
Applications can be submitted to via completion of our online submission form below.