Director of Talent Acquisition
As a member of icon Mechanical’s talent acquisition team you will be responsible for the management of recruiting our most important resource: our people. Ultimately, the responsibility of this role is to ensure our company attracts, hires and retains the best employees, while growing a strong talent pipeline. We are driven by inspiring the right people to be part of our future-focused business objectives. Our devotion to teamwork has allowed us to build a culture of creativity and innovation.
We’re seeking a Director of Talent Acquisition to find talent for critical roles such as mechanical construction Project Managers, BIM Designers, Engineers, and Estimators.
The Director of Talent Acquisition position will be based out of our corporate headquarters in Granite City, IL. This talent management position will include performing full lifecycle recruiting for a broad range of management, professional, and technical positions within our entire organization. This opportunity will include having the ability to partner with multiple levels of icon Mechanical teams, such as business leaders & field operations, and drive recruitment strategies to meet current and future business needs of icon Mechanical as well as other companies under the IMI Management, Inc. umbrella.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage the full life cycle recruitment of professional, technical and administrative staff for our market business sectors.
- Develop and maintain working relationships with internal business leaders as well as candidates and the community at large to advance the icon Mechanical and IMI Management, Inc. companies’ cultures.
- Determine and prospect for hard-to-find candidates using various recruiting tools, channels, targeted cold calling and world class networking skills that take recruiting to the next level.
- Promote the icon Mechanical (and IMI Management Inc.’s companies) brand(s) and culture(s) to candidates and external service providers through various online career search engines, universities, professional associations and within the community.
- Actively recruit passive candidates and have the ability to drive those candidates through the recruitment cycle.
- Provide accurate and timely reports, progress and communication to business leaders.
- Ensure compliance with Federal, State and local EEO and Affirmative Action programs in the recruiting process, and continuously educate the business leaders on these programs and other outreach resourcing programs as appropriate.
- Five (5) plus years of full lifecycle recruiting in a corporate or agency environment within the AEC industry.
- Experience interacting with senior level business executives
- Ability to translate business initiatives into recruitment strategy and execution
- Experience in using applicant tracking /recruiting software systems
- Working knowledge of employment laws as they relate to the recruiting process, ensuring icon Mechanical’s compliance
- Strong communication, organization, analytical and project management skills
- Strong time management skills and ability to prioritize tasks while working in a fast-paced environment
About icon Mechanical
icon Mechanical is a design engineering, fabrication and self-perform mechanical contractor. With offices in Granite City, IL, St. Louis, MO and Nashville, TN, icon has a diverse portfolio of clients extending across 42 states, and internationally in Mexico and the US Virgin Islands. Our team designs projects to be built, for market sectors which include healthcare, commercial, industrial and institutional.
icon provides a progressive mix of benefits including medical, dental, and 401k; Our leadership team is focused on providing opportunities for good health and financial stability throughout the employee’s career.
At icon, we want to give our employees the challenges they seek to grow in both their careers and knowledge base. YOUR daily contributions to your team will be a key piece in our meeting client objectives, goals and challenges…Are you ready to get started?
icon Mechanical is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Race/Color/Religion/Sex/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin and Veterans and Disability.
The selected candidate must be authorized to work in the United States.
Talent is essential of meeting our client’s objectives, goals and challenges. If this sounds like a fit for you, we’d love to have that first discussion of you joining our team.