icon Mechanical is seeking qualified professionals to join our team as a Service Dispatcher. We are a design engineering, fabrication and self-perform mechanical contractor, headquartered in Granite City, IL, with offices in St. Louis, MO, and Nashville, TN.
Our ideal candidate for this position will have 5+ years of dispatch experience in the HVAC industry. The Service Dispatcher will coordinate staff members who install, repair, and maintain heating and air conditioning systems in commercial buildings. Additionally, this Dispatcher will work directly with the client to build relationships, ensure customer satisfaction, and meet departmental goals and objectives. This position requires strong communication skills, organizational skills, and the ability to work well in a team environment.
Primary responsibilities for icon’s Service Dispatcher include:
- Receive and organize service calls so that a HVAC technician is dispatched to a variety of locations in a timely manner to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Maintain the daily work schedules for field technicians and match each available technician to a job based on the technician’s skill level and location.
- Translate the needs of the customer to the field technician, Service Manager, and other necessary parties, in to ensure that personnel are being scheduled properly by skill level, efficiency, and training requirements, and that all required parts are ordered in a timely fashion.
- Provide logistical support to technicians and communicating with both fellow employees and customers.
- Inform customers of the progress of service operations while ensuring that technicians operate in a cost-effective fashion.
Primary qualifications for icon’s Service Dispatcher include:
- 5+ years of dispatch experience or an equivalent amount of relevant experience.
- Proven experience and understanding of HVAC and refrigeration systems, and terminology.
- Positive and professional attitude with excellent communication and analytical skills.
- A top performer with a strong work ethic who can instill pride of workmanship in himself and in others
- Strong attention to administrative detail.
- Decisiveness, willingness to address problems, make requests, and make a decision regarding the best plan of action for a particular job.
- Performing efficiently in Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Excellent leadership skills to enhance team productivity, uphold certain standards of work produced, and strong conflict management skills
- Detail-oriented and highly organized with the ability to handle multiple tasks and assignments
Our philosophy is to hire talented people, provide them with the training, tools, and resources to be successful, empower them to go and contribute to the success of the company, and to reward performance. If you’re ready to be a part of our team AND a part of our solution, please apply today.
Compensation and Benefits include: Experienced Based Salary, Bonuses, ESOP, 401k, Health Insurance.
Applications can be submitted to via completion of our online submission form at www.iconmech.com/about/careers