Engineering Department Opportunities
icon Mechanical is seeking qualified professionals to join our Engineering team. We are a design engineering, fabrication and self-perform mechanical contractor. With offices in Granite City, IL, St. Louis, MO and Nashville, TN, icon has a diverse portfolio of clients extending across 42 states, and internationally in Mexico and St. Croix. Our team designs projects to be built, for market sectors which include healthcare, commercial, industrial and institutional.
The opportunities we are currently offering include the following:
- Senior Design Engineer (5+ Years of Experience in Mechanical Engineering)
- Senior Plumbing Design Engineer (10-15 Years of Experience, Conceptual Estimating is a Plus) – Nashville, TN
- Engineering Interns (Summer, 2023)
Primary responsibilities for icon’s Design Engineers include:
- Engineering design efforts to create construction documents on assigned projects with systems including HVAC, process piping and duct work
- Preparing project specifications for HVAC and piping designs
- Conducting site visits to obtain necessary field data for design
- Preparing and reviewing shop drawings and submittals for conformance to construction documents and specifications
- Participating in all phases of design and construction for multiple projects
- Collaborating with other team members and clients, utilizing excellent written and verbal communication skills
Requirements of this position include:
- B.S. in Mechanical Engineering (or related engineering degree from an accredited institution)
- Relevant mechanical engineering design with a focus on HVAC and piping systems design
- Proficient in Revit
- Proficient knowledge of Trane Trace software
- LEED Accreditation is a plus
Our philosophy is to hire talented people, provide them with the training, tools, and resources to be successful, empower them to go and contribute to the success of the company, and to reward performance. If you’re ready to be a part of our team AND a part of our solution, please apply today.
Compensation and Benefits include: Experience Based Salary, Bonuses, 401k, ESOP, Health Insurance.
Applications can be submitted to via completion of our online submission form below.
icon Mechanical is deeply committed to our corporate philosophy built on safety, commitment to quality, sustainability, diversity, and people. We create enriching experiences both for our clients and our team and strive to provide a work environment that facilitates awesomeness for everyone involved. If you think you’d be a good fit for our culture of innovation, meticulous execution, and celebrations of success, complete our career form to join the icon Mechanical family.