icon Mechanical is seeking qualified professionals to join our team as a Service Coordinator. We are a design engineering, fabrication and self-perform mechanical contractor. We are headquartered in Granite City, IL, and have offices in St. Louis, MO, and Nashville, TN. The Service Coordinator position will be based out of our headquarters in Granite City, IL.
Our ideal candidate for the Service Coordinator role will have 2+ years of experience in any of the following roles: Service Coordinator, HVAC or Heating and Cooling Dispatch, and/or Field Services Support. The Service Coordinator will work directly with the clients, dispatchers, managers, and vendors to build relationships, ensure customer satisfaction, and meet departmental goals and objectives. This position requires strong communication skills, organizational skills, and the ability to work well in a team environment. Our ideal candidate will also have an outgoing and service-oriented attitude.
Primary responsibilities for icon’s Service Coordinator include:
- Work alongside and support Project Managers and Service Manager to complete project related tasks correctly and in a timely fashion.
- Receive and organize service calls to ensure a highly professional experience for our customers, from initial call to final invoice.
- Interface directly with external and internal customers for the initialization of service, follow up communications required for additional services, repairs, parts, and final follow up to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Serve as an advocate for the customer. Translate the needs of the customer to the Dispatcher or Manager to ensure that personnel are being scheduled properly by skill level, efficiency, and training requirements, and that all required parts are ordered in a timely fashion.
- Develop an understanding of the projects, enabling yourself to plan ahead to prevent problems and resolve any emerging issues before they become more critical.
- Review Service reports and analyze data for opportunities and discuss findings with the Account Managers.
- Other administrative responsibilities as required.
Primary qualifications for icon’s Service Coordinator include:
- 2+ years of experience in any of the following roles: Service Coordinator, HVAC or Heating and Cooling Dispatch, and/or Field Services Support.
- Proven experience and understanding of HVAC and refrigeration systems, and terminology is a plus.
- Positive and professional attitude with excellent communication and analytical skills.
- Detail-oriented and highly organized with the ability to handle multiple tasks and assignments.
- A top performer with a strong work ethic who can instill pride of workmanship in themselves and in others.
- Decisiveness, willingness to address problems, make requests, and decide the best plan of action for a particular job.
- Performing efficiently in Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
Our philosophy is to hire talented people, provide them with the training, tools, and resources to be successful, empower them to go and contribute to the success of the company, and to reward performance. If you’re ready to be a part of our team AND a part of our solution, please apply today.
Compensation and Benefits include: Experienced Based Salary, Bonuses, ESOP, 401k, Health Insurance.
Applications can be submitted to via completion of our online submission form at www.iconmech.com/about/careers