Service Coordinator (Nashville, TN)
icon Mechanical is seeking qualified professionals to join our team as a Service Coordinator. We are a design engineering, fabrication and self-perform mechanical contractor. We are headquartered in Granite City, IL, and have offices in St. Louis, MO, and Nashville, TN. The Service Coordinator position will be based out of our office in Nashville, TN.
Our ideal candidate for the Service Coordinator role will have 2+ years of experience as a Service Coordinator, HVAC or Heating and Cooling Dispatch, Field Services Support, and/or a similar role. This individual will work directly with the clients, dispatchers, managers, and vendors to build relationships, ensure customer satisfaction, and meet departmental goals and objectives. This position requires strong communication skills, organizational skills, and the ability to work well in a team environment. Our ideal candidate will also have an outgoing and service oriented. We want to hear you smiling through the phone!
Primary responsibilities for icon’s Service Coordinator include the following:
- Working alongside and supporting Project Managers and Service Manager to complete project related tasks correctly and in a timely fashion.
- Receiving and organizing service calls to ensure a highly professional experience for our customers, from initial call to final invoice.
- Interfacing directly with external and internal customers for the initialization of service, follow up communications required for additional services, repairs, parts, and final follow up to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Serving as an advocate for the customer. Translating the needs of the customer to the Dispatcher or Manager to ensure that personnel are being scheduled properly by skill level, efficiency, and training requirements, and that all required parts are ordered in a timely fashion.
- Developing an understanding of the projects, enabling yourself to plan to prevent problems and resolve any emerging issues before they become more critical.
- Reviewing Service reports and analyzing data for opportunities and discussing findings with the Account Managers.
- Other administrative responsibilities as required.
Primary qualifications for icon’s Service Coordinator include the following:
- 2+ years of experience in any of the following roles: Service Coordinator, HVAC or Heating and Cooling Dispatch, and/or Field Services Support.
- Proven experience and understanding of HVAC and refrigeration systems, and terminology is a plus.
- Positive and professional attitude with excellent communication and analytical skills.
- Detail-oriented and highly organized with the ability to handle multiple tasks and assignments.
- A top performer with a strong work ethic who can instill pride of workmanship in themselves and in others.
- Decisiveness, willingness to address problems, make requests, and decide the best plan of action for a particular job.
- Performing efficiently in Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, Teams and PowerPoint)
Our philosophy is to hire talented people, provide them with the training, tools, and resources to be successful, empower them to go and contribute to the success of the company, and to reward performance. If you’re ready to be a part of our team AND a part of our solution, please apply today.
Compensation and Benefits include: Experienced Based Salary, Employee Stock Ownership Program, Health, Vision, Dental, 401K, Discretionary Bonuses, PTO (vacation; sick time), and gym reimbursements!
icon Mechanical is deeply committed to our corporate philosophy built on safety, commitment to quality, sustainability, diversity, and people. We create enriching experiences both for our clients and our team and strive to provide a work environment that facilitates awesomeness for everyone involved. If you think you’d be a good fit for our culture of innovation, meticulous execution, and celebrations of success, complete our career form to join the icon Mechanical family.