Service Sales Manager (Granite City, IL)
icon Mechanical is seeking qualified professionals to join our Service department! We are a design engineering, fabrication and self-perform mechanical contractor. With offices in Granite City, IL, St. Louis, MO and Nashville, TN, icon has a diverse portfolio of clients extending across 42 states, and internationally in Mexico and St. Croix. Our team designs projects to be built for market sectors which include healthcare, commercial, industrial, and institutional.
We are currently looking for a Service Sales Manager to join our Service department in our Granite City, IL headquarters. Our ideal candidate for this position will have 5+ years of experience in an HVAC sales, sales management, or sales leadership role. This candidate should demonstrate strong leadership skills, exceptional interpersonal skills, and the ability to thrive in an adaptable and collaborative environment.
The primary responsibilities for icon’s Service Sales Manager role include the following:
- Actively generating leads, building relationships with clients, and identifying customer needs to present customized HVAC solutions to match their needs.
- Preparing detailed proposals, contracts, and presentations to convey the value and benefits of our services to prospective clients.
- Working closely with the various teams across departments to ensure prompt delivery and exceptional quality of services to clients.
- Attending industry events and conferences to research and learn new market trends as well as monitor competitors’ activities.
- Effectively helping to manage the service sales team by providing guidance, coaching, and training to enhance their performance and achieve their goals.
- Analyzing and monitoring sales metrics regularly to assess performance and make necessary adjustments to meet objectives.
The primary qualifications for icon’s Service Sales Manager role include the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, or a related field is preferred.
- 5 + years of proven track record in sales, preferably within the Mechanical Contracting industry.
- In-depth knowledge of HVAC systems, refrigeration, and plumbing is essential.
- Strong ability to develop and execute successful sales strategies while ensuring excellent customer experiences.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Exceptional leadership and management capabilities to lead and motivate the sales team.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Teams, Excel, etc..)
Compensation and Benefits include: Experience Based Salary, Bonuses, Employee Stock Ownership Program, 401k, Health Insurance, Dental, Vision, Gym Reimbursement, and Paid Time Off (PTO; Vacation)
Our philosophy is to hire talented people, provide them with the training, tools, and resources to be successful, empower them to go and contribute to the success of the company, and to reward performance. If you’re ready to be a part of our team AND a part of our solution, please apply today!
icon Mechanical is deeply committed to our corporate philosophy built on safety, commitment to quality, sustainability, diversity, and people. We create enriching experiences both for our clients and our team and strive to provide a work environment that facilitates awesomeness for everyone involved. If you think you’d be a good fit for our culture of innovation, meticulous execution, and celebrations of success, complete our career form to join the icon Mechanical family.