HVAC Service Technician – icon Service Department
icon Mechanical is seeking qualified professionals to join our Service Department! We are a design engineering, fabrication and self-perform mechanical contractor. We are headquartered in Granite City, IL, and have offices in St. Louis, MO, and Nashville, TN.
We are seeking HVAC Service Technician’s to be primarily based out of our Nashville, TN office with travel to the Nashville and Middle Tennessee area. Our ideal candidate for this position will have a minimum of 0-3 years of experience in a similar role. This person will be someone who is eager to learn, has excellent communication skills, and the ability to work well in a team environment. This person will be responsible for the maintenance, repair, and installation of HVAC systems for our clients.
Primary responsibilities for icon’s HVAC Service Technician’s include the following:
- Conducting regular maintenance of HVAC equipment.
- Accurately diagnosing HVAC equipment and BAS systems.
- Preparing documents detailing work orders and repair procedures.
- Reading blueprints, schematics, and wiring diagrams to diagnose problems that arise.
- Repairing or replacing defective components of the HVAC equipment.
- Performing installations of new HVAC systems and upgrades.
- Responding promptly to emergency repair requests.
- Communicating effectively and efficiently with clients and colleagues.
Primary Qualifications for icon’s HVAC Service Technician’s include the following:
- A High School Diploma or equivalent is preferred.
- Certification as an HVAC Service Technician is preferred.
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in HVAC service is a plus!
- Working knowledge of HVAC systems, including wiring diagrams, schematics, and troubleshooting techniques.
- The ability to read and interpret technical manuals and blueprints is a plus!
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Valid driver’s license with reliable transportation and a clean driving record.
- The ability to pass a background check.
Compensation and Benefits include the following: Experience based pay, Health insurance, Dental, Vision, Paid Time Off (PTO; Vacation), Flexible work schedule.
Our philosophy is to hire talented people, provide them with the training, tools, and resources to be successful, empower them to go and contribute to the success of the company, and to reward performance. If you’re ready to be a part of our team AND a part of our solution, please apply today!
Applications can be submitted to via completion of our online submission form at www.iconmech.com/about/careers
icon Mechanical is deeply committed to our corporate philosophy built on safety, commitment to quality, sustainability, diversity, and people. We create enriching experiences both for our clients and our team and strive to provide a work environment that facilitates awesomeness for everyone involved. If you think you’d be a good fit for our culture of innovation, meticulous execution, and celebrations of success, complete our career form to join the icon Mechanical family.