NASHVILLE YARDS – TOWERS II & III
|Owner||Southwest Value Partners|
|Construction Manager||Clark/Bell, A Joint Venture|
|Design Assist Mechanical||icon Mechanical|
|Value of icon's Work||$27.4 Million|
icon Mechanical is serving as the mechanical contractor for the high-profile, Nashville Yards Towers Two and Three in downtown Nashville.
Combined, these two high-rise towers will comprise 64 stories, over 1.3 million square feet of office space, and garage area exceeding 1.2 million square feet.
Our services include design-assist, core and shell HVAC services for both projects as well as the plumbing scope on Tower Three.
The awarding of Nashville Yards Towers Two and Three follows icon’s successful design-assist delivery of mechanical services on Southwest Value Partners’ Nashville Yards Tower One and Garage project.
TOWER 2 Highlights
– Design-Assist l Core & Shell HVAC
– 28-Story Class A office building (500,000 SF)
– 600,000 square foot shared parking garage
– (3) 520 Ton Water-Cooled Chillers
– (2) Cell Crossflow Cooling Towers
– 515 Ton Free-Cooling Heat Exchanger
– (22) CHW AHU’s
TOWER 3 Highlights
– Design-Assist l Core & Shell HVAC & Plumbing
– 36-Story Class A office building (828,000 SF)
– 630,000 square foot parking garage
– (3) 780 Ton Water-Cooled Chillers
– (3) Cell Crossflow Cooling Towers
– 780 Ton Free-Cooling Heat Exchanger
– (2) 42,600 CFM l 100% OA AHU’s with Heating and Cooling Units
– (51) Garage Ventilation Fans with CO/NO2 Sensors
– Five Floors of Parking Below Grade / 11 Floors Above
– (4) Domestic Water Pressure Zones
– Full Primary and Secondary Storm System
– Over 6,500 LF of Under-Slab Drain Tile
– (1) Triplex Booster Pump
– (1) Duplex Booster Pump